For most sensory goods and services such as sensory room maintenance and training
we do not require payment with your school order prior to goods or services being
delivered to your establishment. Depending upon the complexity, value and for special
orders we may ask for a deposit or advance payment.
An official purchase order can be sent to us and once received it will be processed
and acknowledged with an order confirmation.
This allows the delivery or booking (training/maintenance) of your specific goods
and/or services to be arranged.
Once you receive your goods we will issue an invoice to the address instructed on
your order. Please indicate on your order both the delivery address and invoice address
if they are different.
For project work where intensive bespoke sensory design & manufacture is involved,
we may ask for an advance payment or deposit with your official order, the remaining
balance would then be payable after completion, contact us to discuss your requirements,
budget and timescale.
1. REQUEST ITEMS AND AN OFFICIAL QUOTE TO INCLUDE DELIVERY CHARGES FOR THESE ITEMS
2. SEND US YOUR SIGNED OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER STATING THE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER,
GOODS BEING PURCHASED TOGETHER WITH THE FULL AMOUNT INCLUDING DELIVERY
3. WE ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR ORDER AND CONFIRM THIS WITH YOU, ADVISING OF ANY DELIVERY
DATES WHICH ARE LONGER, E.G. FOR SPECIAL / BESPOKE / MADE TO ORDER ITEMS. A DEPOSIT
MAYBE REQUIRED OR FULL ADVANCE PAYMENT DEPENDING UPON THE ITEMS BEING ORDERED AND
THE TYPE OF ESTABLISHMENT.
4. ORDER PROCESSED, DELIVERY LEAD TIME ADVISED & GOODS DISPATCHED
5. GOODS RECEIVED AND INVOICE SENT FOR PAYMENT
Full terms and conditions available by email request